1.We have in this line of business for many years and are closely connected with
large manufactures in our country.
我们经营这项业务已有多年,并与本国的大厂商关系密切。
2.We look forward to providing you with high quality products, superior customer
service and complete satisfaction.
我方期待为贵方提供高品质的商品和上乘的客户服务,包您满意。
3. You have confirmed our order, but to our surprise, we have not yet received the goods or any advice from you when we may expect delivery.
你方已确认我方订货,但诧异的是至今尚未到货,也未收到何时可以交货的消息。
4. There is a discrepancy between the packing list of case No. 15 and your invoice: 3 dozen Tea Services are correctly entered on the invoice but there were only 2 dozen in the case.
第15号箱的装箱单与发票不符,发票所列3打茶具是正确的,而箱内只装了2打。
5.We take this opportunity to approach you in the hope that you will introduce us to
any Chinese partners interested in forming joint ventures with us in producing glass in China.
我们想借此机会请你们介绍几家对我们在中国建立合资企业生产玻璃感兴趣的中方企业。
6. We are pleased that during our discussion last week we reached agreement on the
proposal joint venture in Australia.
在上周会谈中,很高兴我们双方就在澳大利亚设立合资公司一事达成协议。
7. We certify that this invoice is in all respects true and correct both as regards to the
price and description of the goods referred herein.
兹证明本发票所列货物在价格和品质规格各方面均真实无误。
8.Allow me, of all, to express our warm welcome and fraternal feeling to our
distinguished guests coming from afar.
首先,请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示热烈的欢迎和兄弟般的敬意。
9.I’d like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your cordial invitation and gracious
hospitality.
我谨对您的友好邀请和盛情款待,表示衷心的感谢!
10.Centre to forecast air quality in major cities starting in June
空气质量预报中心将于6月开始向多个城市发布
11.This contract is executed in two counterparts each in Chinese and English, each of
which shall be deemed equally authentic.
本合同为中英文两种文本,两种文本具有同等效力。
12. I"m writing to invite you to attend our company"s Cocktail Party, on Dec.25th,
2008.
我写信邀请您参加我公司于2008年12月25日举行的鸡尾酒会。
13.The above quotation is made without engagement and is subject to our final
confirmation.
以上报价毫无约束力,以我方最后确认为准。
14.I just want to tell you how thrilled I was to hear of your new promotion and I’m
dying to know all about it.
我想告诉你,当听到你晋升的消息时,我是多么的激动,我急切地希望了解详情。
15.The buyers agree to buy the under-mentioned goods subject to the terms and
conditions as stipulated hereinafter.
买方同意按照以下条款购进以下商品。
16. Founded in 1979, Harbin Zhengda Group is a large corporation focusing on
construction and development of real estate.
哈尔滨正大集团成立与1979年,是以建筑及房地产开发为主的企业。
17. We are enclosing our latest illustrated catalog together with the price list.
随价目表附寄本公司最新图解目录。
18. To justify our business abilities and financial standing, we are permitted to
mention the Bank of China, shanghai branch, as our reference.
为证明我方的经营能力和财政资信,我方委托中国银行上海分行为资信证明人。
19. Please send us samples and quote us your lowest prices.
请惠寄样品并报你方的最低价格。
20.This is a firm offer, subject to the receipt of reply by us before October 6th.
本报盘为实盘,以我方在10月6日前收到回复为准。
21. We have to hold you responsible for any loss that may occur to us through the
delay.
我们不得不让你方对延期而造成的损失负责。
22. We have acknowledged your letter of May 17, claiming for the spoiled part of the
cotton goods covering your order No. 285.
贵方五月17日函收悉,得知贵方订单第285号的棉布有部分损坏。
23.I’m sure our stay here will be a fruitful and enjoyable one.
我肯定我们在此将是富有成果和充满快乐的。
24. The growth in the Mainland"s security industry has been a focal point of attention
and discussion, as it opens opportunities as well as challenges for the rest of the world.
内地保安业的发展为世界各地带来机遇和挑战,备受各方注目,成为讨论焦点。
25. We do hope that you can be present then.
我们希望您届时光临。
26. Thank you for taking the time to guide me around the city, which makes me so much at home.
感谢您抽时间带我参观这座城市,让我感觉宾至如归。
27. You deserve the promotion.
这次晋升你当之无愧。
28. Please accept our sincere best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.
请接受我们最诚挚的新年祝福,祝您度过一个快乐,兴旺的新年。
29. Wheat harvest to enhance food security
小麦丰收将加强食品保障
30. Courses on practical skills popular with students
实用技能课程很受学生欢迎